Black Friday Shopping.

7:38 PM

It was that time of the year again ...
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING
I realize that it is funny how a day before we are celebrating our family
and giving thanks for what we have and then a couple hours later we are in line buying things
but who can pass up such great deals sometimes !
( although for all the people that camped outside of stores 2 days before i disprove sorry! )
So I shopped at several stores BUT unlike last year I really did not spend that much money on myself
I decided to use the sales for presents but I was able to grab a few things for myself

From left to right:
-Black skinny pants from H&M for $7 (was $24.95)
-Skinny jeans from Hollister for $30 (was $60)
-Printed skinny jeans for $20 (was $29.95, similar to the Zara)
-Light pink skinny pants for $20 (was $29.95)
-Light cream skater style dress from H&M for $10 (was $24.95)
-Sleeveless pink dress from H&M for $15 (was 29.95)
-Cream and gold Peplum dress from Foreign Exchange for $40
(was buy-one-get-one-free my sister for the free item)
-Red Hollister jacket for $60 (was $120)
-Gray and light pink tweed jacket from H&M for $20 (was $49.95)
-Orange Hollister sweater for $20 (was $40)

'
This was probably my most favorite buy this Black Friday
-Steve Madden Studded Ankle Boots for $84 (was $160)

I am really excited to style all of these pieces !
I also bought a cannon point and shoot camera BUT sadly I do not have it 
with me at the moment but I will start being more active with my outfit posts.
Also I will be attending 2 events this week so I will be posting about those later on.

Hope you all have a lovely night huns<3
and if you found great deals i would love to hear them !

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The Steve Madden boots are amazing! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I was so glad when I got them !last pair in my size too !

      Delete
  2. aw thanks hun[:
    means alot to me !
    i will forsure go an look at your blog as well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE t these ankle boots :O everythng is awesome but that pair of shoes is a dreaaam. Actually, this is the first time that i'm visiting your blog and it seems to be pretty awesome. I love your sense of style and ideas and how simply you explain and share them with us. Well, you have a new follower. I invite you to know my blog. I'd love to get your visit since i need views and followers. So if you can and have time please visit,I'd be grateful. Thank you in advance :)

    xxx

    Don't Know How To Name It
    http://dontnohow2nameit.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun I am IN LOVE with them hehe
      Took me forever to decided to buy them but I finally did !
      Means a lot to me that you like it (: thanks a lot !
      &ofcourse ill check it out later today !

      Delete
  4. AH those boots are fantastic, I'm quite jealous!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you[:
      i HAD to buy them when i saw them !

      Delete
  5. oh wow i love especially your peplum dress! how beautiful!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete