SD style Blogger met up

11:45 PM

Hello lovelies !
So i FINALLY got my internet back !YAY
I will fill you up on another post but for now ...

On November 30th I was able to go to a blogger meet up for the first time.
It took place in a very cute boutique located in Down Town San Diego called


I had never been inside this store before although I had passed by,
I am glad to say that i was very impressed with all the clothes, accessories and bags that they sold.
Honestly i was very nervous to go to a meet up, it was the first time i had assisted and i was not sure of how things would go. BUT i am glad that i did !
I had the chance to meet so many great girls and not to mention fellow bloggers 
that it was honestly more of a reunion than a getting to know people type of thing.
I will leave you guys with some pictures of the event now.

The Host of the event
Paulina from SD Style Bloggers
and
Antoine from Vava Vida
Great pieces from VaVa Vida !
I specially adored the gold and turquoise cuff
 


Paulina, myself and Erika after receiving our goodie bags.
Honestly they had the most amazing pieces at this store i felt tempted to just buy EVERYTHING

I had a great time, from the moment i got there to the moment i left, all the girls were very welcoming.
Even thought some already knew each other they made sure that the new bloggers like myself did not feel left out. It was a great time and i cannot wait until we have our next meet-up(:
photo credit: Jennifer Malcriada

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Looks fun! I hope to go to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should it was loads of fun [:
      its always nice to meet other bloggers as well !

      Delete
  2. Hi Nahomi, it was nice to see you there that night! Thanks for using my photo, would you mind doing me a favor and linking back to my site? http://malcriada.net I'd appreciate it. Thanks and take care!
    Jennifer Malcriada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to meet you too
      and sorry for not doing it i thought about it when i first wrote it but i guess i forgot sorry !but i will do it right now
      hopefully we can meet up again !

      Delete
  3. What a great event! It looks like you had an awesome time.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was actually i enjoyed it very very much ![:

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. yes they had some very interesting pieces an i literally wanted to just buy everything !

      Delete
  5. looks like you had alot of fun !!! :) Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i did it was a really great experience actually
      and ofcourse[:
      ill go see your blog right now !

      Delete
  6. the photos looks really great, i liked (:
    i'm following you darling, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you[:
      means alot to me and no problem i loved your blog
      keep in touch[:

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah it really was(:
      It's always awesome to meet people who have the same interests as you, specially when it comes to fashion!

      Delete