Happy thanksgiving❤

12:13 PM

I hope everyone is able to spend it with their family 
and the people who mean the most to them today.
I haven't had the best couple of months for reasons that I would rather not get into, 
BUT nonetheless I can say that I am pretty blessed.

I want to thank my parents for everything that they have done for me an my sisters, 
they have sacrificed so much for me an I will never be able to pay you back but I will try my best to make them proud.

I want to thank C. 
Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. At a point we thought we would get married 
and although it's still a possibility it's a shame we are not together as a couple after almost 6 yrs.
 BUT I'm glad you are still in my life and I know you will always be here.
You will always be the main person in my life.

I want to thank my 2 bestfriends in the whole entire world.
 I don't know hat I would do without them to listen to be whine an be weird with. 
I love them an they love me an our friendship will last until we are old.

I want to thank God 
because I know he would not put difficulties in my life if he did not believe I could conquer them. 
He has brought so many blessings in my life and I will always try my hardest to deserve them.

I also what to thank everyone else in my life because somehow they have mad an impact in it.
 Even if it is small they have left a lesson or something for me to learn.

And last but not least I want to thank everyone of you guys who took the time to read this post
 and my other post. It really means a lot to me that someone even if it is just one person 
is interested in reading what I wrote.
I love writing an being able to express myself here whether it has to do with fashion or simply just a ranting post I am glad I can express myself through here.

Even if you don't celebrate thanksgiving be great full for why you have.
 Today is a holiday and we are meant to give thanks but honestly we should feel like this each and everyday of our lives.

Happy holidays lovelies❤

You Might Also Like

6 comments