Vegas Baby.

10:17 PM

Although I realize it was a couple weeks back that I came back from Las Vegas (maybe 3 weeks already) I thought I would post this either way.
Nothing wrong with that !
So I arrived on a Friday and we left that Sunday night. I gotta admit the drive was no fun specially since I sadly became ill :( darn that heat..
BUT I was still able to enjoy myself with shopping an walking around, sadly I am still not in "legal" age to enjoy Las Vegas at its full potential, it's okay I don't mind though.
It was a family trip an that's all that mattered right ?
I tried macaroons for the first time an shopped at TopShop which has turned into my new obsession !
I Can't wait until the one in Los Angeles opens up!)




These are the two outfits that I wore when I was there. I wanted to be comfy and still look in style, hopefully I achieved that !

Dress: Small Boutique // Shoes: Brown Leather Hollister sandals // Bag: Crossbody Hollister
Accesories: Cream skull bracelet. Purpleskull bracelet. Casio Gold watch 

Top: Small Boutique // Shorts: Distressed from Forever 21 // Sandals: Express // Purse: Small Boutique
Accessories: Jewelmint bracelet. purple skull bracelet. casio watch 

Where have you guys recently vacation ? I would love to hear from you guys!

Hope you enjoyed reading this lovelies !
Muchos besos y palabritas de Amor <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments