Boot Season.

7:36 PM


Recently I accompanied a friend to go shopping for her mom
BUT as always i ended finding my way at the shoe section !
totally not my fault of course but you know accidents happen hehe
here in San Diego it is barely starting to feel like fall 
(although we still get those nasty heat waves all of a sudden)
I saw a picture of these booties and my main plan was going to DIY them but once i saw these i just needed to get them. they are so versatile because of the leather and so festive that even when just wearing a pair of jeans and a plain white tee i can achieve a put together look.
i cannot wait to style these boots !

Coming up i will post about my mini vacation and about the opportunity i had to attend SD Fashion Week

sleep well sweeties !
muchos besitos y palabritas de amor<3

You Might Also Like

2 comments