Thursdays are for DIYs

10:32 AM

Hello there lovely people,

so ive been in the processes of trying new things on my hair so I can tempt to keep it as healthy
as I possibly can. The problem is I use way to much heat sometimes but thats another story..
anyways one of the things that I am trying are store bought products but also homemade (DIY) things.
Here is one that I think you guys will enjoy as much as I do

ingredients:
1 banana
2 tbs. olive oil
1 egg
2 tbs. plain yogurt
1 tps honey

Directions:
1. mash the banana into a mush
2. add the 2 tbs. of olive oil, stir. add 1 egg, mix well. now add the yogurt and mix well.
at this point it will have turned into a paste.
3. apply from roots to end. Put your hair up (put plastic wrap over the bun to keep from dripping] 
keep the mask on for 30 min.
4. wash and rinse your hair.
5. remove excess moisture from your hair, combine 1 tps of honey with 1-cup cool water. now stir until it dissolves. Pour the mixture onto your but dont rinse. Just towel dry and style it.

I hope that this will help you keep your hair as healthy as possible. keep in mind though that my hair is not very oily or dry its more on the inbetween normal side but im just usuing it as a precaution because ive decided to dye my hair pretty soon, its 2014 I think its time for some change right ?
hope you guys have a lovely day !

You Might Also Like

0 comments