Instagram Diary | Issue #1

10:03 PM


pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
pic name pic name pic name
add me on instagram @nahomigarcia

left to right.
 ♥ Studded purse and lookbook for Isaora at the cfda {fashion incubator} media brunch 
♥ Photobooth with Tuyaymya and Evelyne at the nubry event in Neiman Marcus 
♥ With Britt and Gretchen of nubry 
♥ St. Patricks event for Creative-Fashionista 
♥ Reunited with HS friend for her 21st birthday after 3 years 
♥ Finally got a haircut 
♥ noia fashion show to raise money for schools in Tijuana, Mexico 
♥ Reunion with HS friends at Phil's BBQ 
♥ Helping out for a tv segment for noia at Despierta San Diego 
♥ Hiking Cowles mountain bright and early 
♥ Dinner at Bluefin Fusion for a future collaboration 
♥ Hike at potato chip rock 

Hello there lovelies 
 So I want to begin with sorry for the lack of post, I have been crazy busy with school so I find myself not having enough time to sit down and write. And when I do have time it is being used up for other things, BUT I am back and I wont let so much time slide without a post. Hope you all enjoy your spring break and that you relax as much as possible !
 muchos besos para ustedes.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. hey, good morning!! thanks for your lovely comment!!
    looks like you've had a great time on that pictures!!
    followed you back via gfc bloglovin and fb:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem hun and thanks for following me [:
      means alot to me !

      Delete
  2. hello am following your blog if you can follow my
    http://karinefriedmann.blogspot.com.br/2013/03/saia-da-mesmice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, beautiful pictures, i am fallowing you would you like to me back so we can be in touch?xx

    love
    http://chasingpiratesx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate it! And sure following you via GFC, FB and Bl! We can fan on LB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤
    http://fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Already following you via GFC from beginning!

      Delete
  5. Those are super cute instas. Love our dorky photo booth adventure!

    I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    -White Tee Black Dress

    Check it out in my latest post - www.whiteteeblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much hun <3
      means so much to me !

      Delete
  6. thanks so much glad that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete